Hello lovely readers! The NYX Soft Matte Lip cream is a product that I’ve been loving and I thought I’d break down some of the pros and cons on this product and share with you all how it’s been working for me!
- This product is super comfortable on the lips and it’s creamy and matte which I adore about this product!
- It is long wearing! I did have to reapply this product on my lips towards the end of the day when I was going out again, but it held up majority of the day starting in the early morning.
- The pigment is amazing! These soft matte lip creams have so much pigment and that’s something I always look for in a lip product.
- In my opinion the price is great! This product retails for $6.49 and it is worth every penny.
- There is such a wide variety of colors to choose from!
- The only con to this product is that I wish it came with a greater amount of product. The amount of product you currently get according to what it says on the packaging is 0.27 fl. oz./8mL
In the picture are two of my favorite shades from this collection called London which is the nude color and then San Paulo which is the pink/red color!
Thanks for reading!!!